Best Maid of Honor Speeches sample

by 2:06:00 PM 0 comments
Best Maid of Honor Speeches sample
You may have noticed that most best maid of honor speeches have quite a few jokes in them. The reason behind that is the tradition that the best maid of honor speech should set the relaxed and happy mood for the party to begin after the ceremony is over. If you are lucky enough to have been asked by a friend or family member to be a maid of honor, good for you!


          Good evening to all of you. Following my speech with that of the best man raises the pressure, so I’ll just try to win your hearts with my own style.

            The best man and I have something common to say, indeed, the bride looks fantastic! I mean, she always has, but tonight, the love glows even more and it can be seen through her eyes, her smiles, just everything about it! And I am grateful with _____ (groom) for loving my dear friend and for making her so happy above anyone else in this whole wide world.

            For years of friendship that _____ (bride) and I shared, I have seen her with her past relationships who made her cry and sad, and left her in thin air. But with _____ (groom), still they have the ups and downs, we all know it’s healthy in a relationship at times though, but still, they stayed together through it all, and making their relationship even stronger. To you both, kudos, may you both last a lifetime happily together, congrats for finding each other.

            The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Whew! I don’t know if this one is true, because our dear _____ (bride) doesn’t like cooking that much. (pause for some laugh) Dear, I know that you are really trying your best to learn how to cook for _____’s (groom) sake, so good-luck with that, you can ace that in no time. And _____ (groom), please bear with my friend’s cooking while she is still working her way through it. (pause for laugh)




Every single ladies here, I know, envies our lovely bride for finding her one true love at last, may we all be like you soon. But for tonight, let us put the couple in the limelight as we celebrate with their union. May God shower you with blessings as you journey your lives together.

            Everyone, I would like to ask you for another toast for a prosperous and wonderful marriage of _____ and _____. Congratulations.

            Cheers!

contoroiieer

Developer

Growing up, I was always known as the affluent speaker in my circle of friends. Everyone knows me as someone who can speak to anyone and make a fun and interesting conversation out of nowhere. That is probably why I am always being asked to give speeches at weddings, graduations, and celebrations of other kinds. My specialty is weddings speeches Click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment